When your OTP wears matching sweaters and posts the same photo, you know it’s real.
Karma dancing with a boy
Karma dancing with Amy
But this is the fecal matter that the ‘classic’ fairytales (according to Disney, which means whatever it means) are made of, right? So they took our deep and collective and burning desire to see something feminist or emancipatory or whatever (like Frozen, or Brave, or Maleficent), promised us something groundbreaking, and are now feeding their audience the same bait + patriarchy as the ‘classics’ fed us. This is not new, it’s just mean spirited, IMO. And I say that with all due respect to those of you who still hope for something more and I encourage you to ask for something more. Becausewe keep saying, regardless of where and how it ends, it’s the journey that counts, no? So this? This is worth throwing rotten tomatoes, not at the actors but at the writers.
So I’m going to go back to my porn and my hammock, because— *insert gif of Sandra Bullock flipping the bird to her rude co-workers but put ‘OUaT writers’ over those co-workers’ faces and when she says ‘not you’ to her boss, put Lana’s name over his face*
okay but now i realy, really need someoneto MAKE a gifset of Sandra Bullock flipping the bird to her rude co-workers but put ‘OUaT writers’ over those co-workers’ faces and when she says ‘not you’ to her boss, put Lana’s name over his face
These gifs deserve a post of their own.
If only there was a way for you to implement this one as well…
(Someone pls link us to the author, so we can credit them. TY! :)
- girlfriend: how was your show tonight?
- me: meh.
- girlfriend: what do you mean? it wasn't good?
- me: meh.
- girlfriend: you're gonna have to be more specific.
- me: meh.
- girlfriend: seriously? you're not gonna explain yourself?
- me: *shakes head*
- girlfriend: ooookay.
- me: fine. i just cannot stand what they are doing with the characters! they call this character development?? i call it character assassination! i call it the deforestation of amazing characters. i call it bullshit and stupid ass writing and just what the fucking fuck is happening and why oh why are they doing this to my favorite women?????????? *sobs*
- girlfriend: uhhh... then why do you still watch it?
- me: *shrugs*
"so there’s this new show….."
"there’s lesbians in it"
Between the Lines
part 1 | part 2
The story set place a few weeks after the events of the season 3 finale.
She’s my next door neighbor and… Your neighbor was the other suspect in this case and you didn’t think to tell me?! I don’t really know her, we just live next door— WHAT?!